7 December 2008

NEW SECOND HAND COMPUTER

The 6Th December was my birthday and this was the picture from my Cat Calendar. (by B Kliban) I now have a fantastic computer with XP thanks to my Dad, he's upgraded to a brand new whiz bang Apple and very generously passed his older one to me including monitor. I'm behind with my Christmas list!!! but I've almost finished Mum's throw, this has taken forever!!!
This years cooking will be Finish spice biscuits and I've found an easy recipe for beetroot relish. I was going to make small orange & almond cakes but I haven't found the right tins, not to big or small about 20 cm wide and 10 cm tall. I like to give everyone one handmade gift as well as our traditional gift vouchers (ready for the Christmas sales).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, what a wonderful gift!! I know the tins you mean, I find tins are very expensive to buy. I have a square one and then I cut the cake into quarters. Beetroot relish: sounds delish!!

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.