24 December 2008

NEW CHRISTMAS DECORATION

I'm almost ready for Christmas! there's still the sewing in the ends of Mum's throw/yurt. I think it's now taller than me! I'll have to get someone to hold it up so I can take a photo. To night in between doing the last few bits and pieces I'll make the Piparkakut biscuits (Finnish ginger/spice). Last year I was still baking at 11.00am Christmas day. Each year I like to buy one new Christmas decoration, this year I found this lovely candle mobile at kiki.k . When we lived in Sydney my family grew up best friends with a Finnish family called the Larkso's so we would have two Christmas's a Scandinavian one on Christmas eve then our more Anglo one the next Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful ornament. Hope you had a great Christmas Day and that you are enjoying a little rest now!!

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.