12 December 2008

CHRISTMAS BALLS

I found the Christmas Bauble pattern on a site called canadianliving.com the pattern is actually from the book Handknit Holidays by Leigh Radford, and the pattern is Christmas Ornament. This is the larger size with an attempt at embroidery I think more practice is needed before I can give one as a gift. The knitting's fine but my stitching is a little 1.00 am crazy. I used red wool first but it looked dull and flat so the idea was to find some red sparkle beads in my stash of shiny things. No red shiny beads but I found some glossy embroidery thread! how I have this I have know idea as I'm not a hand stitching person. So the effect is a raised shiny snowflake? just don't look to close.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.