15 December 2008

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

This is one of my favorite Christmas decorations I've collected twelve of them over two years from Habitat during their Christmas sales. Each year I used to do a different colour scheme but for the last couple it's been red, white and silver. One year green, white and silver would be nice but then my red birds might get upset. I wish we had a white Christmas tree but they are just to expensive. Mine is homemade from dead branches painted white it doesn't look as even as the shop ones but it still does the job. This year all white fairy lights are on my shopping list the wires need to be white as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's something so Christmassy about your bird!! It must look gorgeous on a white tree. You are very good to be doing different Colour Schemes!!!Wow!!
Maybe the red bird could be on top of the tree, in a position of power?

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.