31 December 2010

NEW YEARS EVE


The year has flown by and the house anniversary has already been celebrated.  My new year resolution is not to make any,  so it seems I have made one after all.  I've spent today updating my links list, paying any unpaid bills, putting away Christmas decorations and poking around in the potato patch (the little potato above is almost to cute to eat).  Furgus is trying his best to stay cool,  I had to cut off some knotted fur as he just will not let me brush him. He bites,  hisses and then when you think he's forgotten about it he will ambush you and bite the back of your leg.  Five brush strokes is all he'll put up with,  it used to be three so maybe by next new years eve I'll be up to ten. 
Have A Happy New Year.

1 comment:

2paw said...

I don't make resolutions either, I have things I'd 'like' to maybe do.
You are really improving the brush ratio!! Happy New Year.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.