16 December 2010

BUNNY LOVE


This is what happens when you have a cat with a strong personality and who thinks the sewing table is his personal space. I had to give in and let Furgus have his afternoon siesta in peace otherwise there would have been a fang and claw situation. The cat material is a flannelet  and has been in my stash for years, perfect for a cat stocking. How do you draw a good Christmas stocking shape? my first attempt looks rather more like a stumping than a stocking. I'm almost tempted to make bags instead,  just straight lines! no funny bits. Look at the lovely bunnies, I have a thing about all white objects and I wish these three could come home with me. Sensibly I thought  there are still presents to organize for other people, bunnies will just have to wait.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.