29 November 2007

green sock update-heel done!!!

Look at this I've done the heel!!! all thanks to southern summer of socks !!! tinkingbell, rose red and kms gave me CLEAR instructions. Now I've done it I can't believe how simple it is to turn a heel!!! green sock looks longer in the photo than it really is, the length is 26 cm from the top to the bottom of the heel and I have about 5 cm more to knit of the foot before I can start the toe. The plan is to finish before the last day of November!!! then complete second sock by Christmas, I'm hoping that the second sock will knit up faster as all the problems have been ironed out already.


1 comment:

Bells said...

Welcome to Sock Land. It's a wonderful place, huh?

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.