9 November 2007

First sock update

Green sock update, I'm almost up to the heel!!! all the decreases are finished!!! I just need to knit a few more rounds to make the length 21cm. I had a tiny splurge to celebrate, 1x clover plastic needle holder, 2x sets of needles size 2 and 2-25. On the 19-o9-07 I ordered Favorite Socks by Ann Budd at my local book shop, it's still not here, they didn't send the order until the 10-10-07!!! will it come before Christmas? sometimes living in Tasmania can be annoying, we just don't have enough variety and orders can take forever. I try to buy local rather than large chains, so orders usually take a while but 3 months is so long to wait, it will be a nice little extra present. I'll wrap it and put it under the tree with a card from me to me!!!!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.