1 November 2007

El Dia de los Muertos!!!

Today is the first day of the festival "the Day of the Dead" ,"El Dia de los Muertos" so here's a fitting image (by Patrick Murillo for azcentral.com) will I look like this before I ever finish a pair of socks ? I hope not!!! Friday 2-11-07 I'm going to the Deloraine Craft Fair !!! there will be more than 200 stalls, so I should find something to buy, I really want some yarn, knitting bits & pieces also sock blocks, there's going to be some Japanese hand-made mulberry paper and indigo dyed cotton textiles, my fantastic partner Dan will drive me up and drop me off, he'll go for a bush walk, meet me for lunch, go off and do something else then pick me up on the way home. He can't stand slow walking with too many people around, he starts to look like he's about to run the 100 mt. dash!!!

1 comment:

gemma said...

Have a great time at the craft fair, and get one really lovely skein of sock wool for when you nail the 8ply trial pair!
You can do it chick!
gemma (southern summer of socks)

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.