21 February 2011

AMELIAS NEW DRESS


This is my gorgeous new monitor an Acer S221HQL, also brand new speakers and keyboard, this has made such a difference no more squinting at the screen next, on the list is a new printer. My computer had a couple of problems including sound which  I thought could be the speakers but it turned out to be more serious, wiped motherboard drives not by me but a well meaning family  member. I've found a great computer fixer in the Hobart area called  Computatune.  Greg Burns will come to your house plus he's very reasonably priced, new customers about $60.00 ish for the first hour he can do anything with Windows.
The only crafting I've managed has been a dress for my Blythe doll,  I'm a grown up with a Blythe doll fascination and I would secretly like to have more Blythe's but I'll have to save all my gold coins again before  I can buy one.  I wasn't a girl that liked Barbi or dolls it was our dog and cats, books and drawing instead. Someone gave me a large china Shirley Temple doll when I was little, her teeth used to glow in the dark and I couldn't go to sleep unless she was covered up. The cover always seemed to fall off during the night and I was sure she was a haunted doll because she would always end up back in my room even when I hid her outside.
Mental As Anything were in Hobart last Friday night so some friends and I decided to go and see them. The venue was a little scary ( older bogans) so our group felt a little out of place, but the band was great. Martin Plaza is much shorter in person and they can still belt out a song in tune. There was sing-a-long fun for everyone.






No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.