19 November 2009

CHRISTMAS BEETLES

You know Christmas is just around the corner when these lovely beetles fly in for a visit. It's another warm and sunny day but the usual calm has been disrupted by a gaggle of painters. The colour scheme the owner's chosen is grey with blue trim! so this little happy house now looks like a little sad house. I can't wait until the contract is completed on the 21 December. We have already started to pack up things we don't need to use, it makes the settlement date feel closer. I'm going to leave the new house pink for a while and concentrate on painting inside and getting the lounge room floor sanded and polished before we move in.

2 comments:

2paw said...

Gilly was playing with a beetle the other day and I rescued it!! Oh the move is very close, I am glad you are very calm about it all!!

Kate Moore said...

It's beetle time. I have a cicada on my blog at the moment but have been keeping an eye out for Christmas beetles.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.