29 January 2009

SANDLAND WARE

I now have three pieces from the CITRONE range by Lancaster & Sandland LTD. there's something about the creamy white and the yellow back that I love. This is the year I'm going to buy a house.

MY DREAM HOUSE
1. Would have room for mohair goats
2. A large vegetable patch, fruit trees
3. Chickens
4. Separate studio with power, water etc
5. Polished floorboards
6. Gas heater
7. Gas oven etc
8. Solar hot water
9. Grid connected solar panels
10. Grey water collection
11. Heaps of storage space
12. large rooms with high ceilings
13. Lots of water
14. Heaps of CHARACTER!!
15. Be by the sea

The reality will be very different, some of the Green options I can add to the house over time but space versus being close to town, town wins. I have to be close to a bus line as I don't drive. The dream lives on, you never know.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.