1 January 2009

BROWN FIR CONE THROW

I've decided to knit a wrap\throw using brown wool and the fir cone pattern from the Harmony Guides volume 2 page 59. The pattern does not seem to complicated so I'll start the swatch tonight and see if I'm able to manage it. I think the pattern looks more like peacock feather eyes, there's a scallop pattern that would look good if fir cone's to hard. You know your getting old when there's a LOUD doof doof party in your street and you can't be bothered getting out of bed at 4.00 am to call the police even when you can smell the rubber from the wheelies. I told myself never mind you can have a nice afternoon lay down with a good book. Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a nice stitch, but I bet it turns hot soon because you want to knit a throw!! Here's hoping it stays cool!!

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.