2 June 2012

MISSING IN ACTION


Sad news,  Furgus disappeared on the 30th of March and no amount of searching, door knocking, posters and phone calls have turned up anything.  He had dinner then the usual backyard stroll and instead of coming back inside he just vanished. I think he was following the possums and something happened.  These are the last photo's I took of him and he's going bonkers with the wool, which now has orange cat hair through it.  I just had to let him keep it until he got bored, that was always the best way to handle him,  not forgetting  heaps of  praise,  affection and food.


1 comment:

2paw said...

Oh I am so sad that Furgus has not come home. I am glad you let him have his wicked way with the wool: happy cat days.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.