28 September 2011


Spring is definitely here,  it's a warm and beautiful day. I can only manage a short post as my online connection keeps disconnecting, the phone company just can't seem to be able to fix my telephone line. Furgus is letting me take his photo while being scratched all without biting, he still has his watch it crazy eyes.  My new book arrived! I usually buy second hand but it was cheaper to buy new how odd.  I've just watched  "Julie and Julia"  the film about the blogger Julie Powell and the cook Julia Child,  I didn't read the book about the blog but her blog is still there to read.  The bottom photo is the boned, stuffed and encased duck that was part of the last dinner in the film. I'll add the link to Julie Powell's old blog when my computers feeling more co-operative.



1 comment:

2paw said...

Yes, Spring is here, so warm and sunny this morning, but there's about to be a storm now.
Furgus looks extremely happy to be having a nice scratch behind the ear!!
I do know about Julia Childs but I haven't red her books, the blog or seen the film. How exciting, what are you going to cook???

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.