26 March 2011

EARTH HOUR

To night is the start of Earth Hour and this is my lounge room at 8.30 PM,  a small gesture and a cute bunny. Furgus has invented a new game called catch a mouse and let it go inside, then sit back and watch as I run around trying get it outside! there have been three today so far.  I'm sure he likes to hear me squeal if the mouse jumps on me. I've started to knit again, for some reason over the last year I just haven't had the thinking energy to start or finish a project but the last two days have been great and I've been working on swatches for mittens.

1 comment:

2paw said...

Well that sounds like the worst game ever. Yuck.
I am looking forward to seeing your mittens. Maybe it's the impending cool that's given you the urge to knit??

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.