20 March 2009

FINISHED HEXAGAUGHAN BLANKET



Well here's the finished hexagaughan blanket, all the organizing and sewing up was done by cadbury's keeper I don't know how she managed to work and move house as well. This is the first knit-a-long where I've sent something overseas I didn't think my knitting was good enough before. I've just finished a set of organic cotton face cloths including a mitt for Mum's birthday now I have to start another mohair throw this one is for Dan's Mum in a lovely charcoal colour. On a sad note, my brother's dog Junior was hit by a car last week. How he managed to sneak out I don't know, he died very quickly and without any pain, the driver didn't stop but we think they just didn't know it was a dog not a pothole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely beautiful. Wow!!
Iam sorry to hear about Junior, very sad.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.