1 August 2008

GREY MOHAIR SCARF


Here's the finished grey mohair scarf, I used size 15 mm needles and plain knit stitch. I wanted a loopy puffy look rather than a flat thick look. We now have broadband!!! yay!!! I can visit Ravelry without freezing my computer. My favorite yarn store is now on line www.woolsupppliers.com.au my latest purchase was The Harmony Guide number two and 100gm=200mt ($17.00) hank of soft spun mohair in scotch thistle by TeAwa Wools it's a lovely soft mix of pinks, blues and lilac perfect for a shawl for my mum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeously loopy!! You are so brave to knit with such giant needles!!! I love The Broadband though I fear ours is somewhat narrower than the rest of the world. The Ravelry is great!!!

 
Creative Commons License
This work by wattlebirdies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.